Bank Counsel Division
The Bank Counsel Division (“BCD”) is designed to provide attorneys, who represent banks, with information vital to bank health and profitability.
- Monthly subscription to Kentucky Bankers Magazine;
- Regular electronic newsletters and updates;
- Periodic KBA legislative, legal and regulatory updates;
- Educational programs developed specifically for bank attorneys, often eligible for CLE credits;
- Listing in statewide directory of BCD members, which is distributed to Kentucky bank CEO’s and others;
- Access to discussions regarding necessary legislative changes and litigation issues;
- Opportunity to participate in programs with KBA bank members, at member rates, and to share information with other BCD members; and
- Access to KBA endorsed products and services.
Become a member
Complete and submit a membership form along with membership fees. Annual membership cost varies for bank in-house counsel, sole practitioners and law firms.
For more information, contact Natalie Kaelin, 502.736.1299