Bank Counsel Membership Benefits
- Bi-monthly subscription to Kentucky Bankers Magazine;
- Regular electronic newsletters and updates;
- Periodic KBA legislative, legal and regulatory updates;
- Educational programs developed specifically for bank attorneys, often eligible for CLE credits;
- Listing in statewide directory of BCD members, which is distributed to Kentucky bank CEO’s and others;
- Access to discussions regarding necessary legislative changes and litigation issues;
- Opportunity to participate in programs with KBA bank members, at member rates, and to share information with other BCD members; and
- Access to KBA endorsed products and services.
Complete An Application
Complete and submit a membership form
along with membership fees. Annual membership cost varies for bank in-house counsel, sole practitioners and law firms.
If you have a problem opening the membership form in your browser, right click the link, save as, then open it.