KBA's main communication method with members is e-mail. Below are the various categories of e-mail list KBA has to offer. Unlike printed materials, we can offer these to an unlimited number of employees at your institution or, if you prefer, a select few employees can enroll in these e-mailings and forward them to others in the bank.
How to Sign up
Click list name below to submit your add request.
- Daily Summary — Daily member bank update of compliance and government relations news, vendor products and services, and Education Alliance training offerings.
- Government Relations — Member bank updates include information and Calls To Action, on an as needed basis, on developing state and federal legislation.
- Compliance — Includes information, on an as appropriate basis, on developing case law, regulations, agency guidance etc.
- Sign up options: Comp-All — all compliance areas. Compliance updates specific to BSA, CRA, Deposits, IT, Lending, Security.
- EBits — Weekly and daily notices of Education Alliance offerings including KBA seminars, KBA schools, online training, graduate schools and virtual training resources.
- Products & Services — Weekly summary of vendor offerings. Other KBA Endorsed Vendors announcements and featured products and special offerings are emailed as they are made available to members.
- eMagazine - Bi-Monthly digital issue of the Kentucky Banker Magazine.
- Meetings/Events — KBA marquee events such as Annual Convention and Spring Conference. KBA hosted Group Meetings or Forums.
- HR/KBA Health Benefits — includes information, on an as appropriate basis, specific to human resource and KBA Benefits participants. Add request musts come from bank CEO.
Groups are a networking opportunity for "bankers only" to discuss key issues that financial institutions are dealing with in today's economic environment, including regulatory and examination concern.
Allow 'kybanks.com' to come through your SPAM filter to help KBA's e-mail reach you.