Since 1978, ProBank Austin has been the leader in providing consulting, educational and advisory services to the financial industry. Our staff includes former bank regulators (compliance as well as safety and soundness examiners), bankers, attorneys, financial analysts, and accountants. Our senior consultants have decades of experience within their fields and are adept at not only conducting formal reviews and audits, but also providing the right mix of education, advice and consulting to meet our clients’ needs.
Our clients are diverse and nationwide. They include banks, credit unions, law firms, federal and state regulatory agencies, and major insurance companies.
Our Services are Also Wide Ranging to Include:
- Regulatory Compliance; Lending, Deposits, HMDA, Secondary Market Quality Assurance & Servicing
- BSA/AML/CRA and Fair Lending Reviews; System
Validations & Look Back Experts
- Loan Review & ALL Validation Services
- Credit Risk Management
- Commercial Appraisal Reviews
- Capital Planning and Stress Testing
- IT and IS Audits and Penetration Testing
- Internal Audits
- Mortgage Quality Control Audits/Process Reviews
- Fintech Services - Market Place Lending and Online Lender Expertise
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
Through our services we are able to educate, consult, audit, and advise clients. We are proud of being an employee-owned company and take a personal approach when assessing the needs of each individual client.
In January 2017, Professional Bank Services, Inc., Louisville, and Austin Associates, LLC, Toledo completed a strategic merger to form ProBank Austin.